Thursday, October 18, 2012

Alone

At first, I felt a great presence from my friends... Supporting me. But as time went on, unless I reach out (which takes more effort than the energy I usually have) I never hear from them anymore, and it saddens me because it makes me feel like I can't reach out anymore. It makes me feel like I'm all alone. Even though I already know I'm pretty much alone, we all are, there is no other person in this world than can truly understand how another person feels. But still... I miss the false feeling of not being alone. I always put myself out there for my friends, always, above and beyond even. It feels pretty horrible to feel like I do right now. Sorry bloggers... But I had to let that out.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment