Friday, June 29, 2012

My Bestestestest Friend

I want to back up a second... While Daddy was at this first hospital, so was my best friend's grandfather.




I have known Irene since I was two years old and we are even better friends today than we have ever been. Irene was sitting with me visiting Daddy when we hear her Grandma calling into the room,"Irene?" She could hear Irene's voice from the hall and Grandpa's room was in the same unit as Daddy. Grandma came in and sat and talked with us for a while, and then went back to her husband's room. Grandpa passed away that next day, Irene and I just could not believe that both of us were thrown into such tragic situations at once. It wasn't even one after the other so that we could take turns being strong for one another. Instead, we were forced to do it all at once.



Irene is one of the best people I have ever met, not to mention, she is just such a natural beauty. I know I can always count on her, and both of my parents love her. We keep a stock of bananas just for her because that's the first thing she goes for when she comes to my parents' house. I love her, and all of her freckles.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment