Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Why Am I Writing This Blog?

I have never written a blog before, but as my father is wheeled into radiation as I write this post I feel that there are way too many people out there battling this evil disease and if just one person can benefit from my experiences and how I've dealt with things than this blog will be worth it. I also feel that by writing out a little bit a few times a week that maybe this blog will help me in my own coping process through this difficult time in life.

Cancer does not discriminate, people from every place on earth are effected by it and there is no cure. I pray every night for all the people in the world battling and coping through cancer.


If I end up having some people read this, that would be wonderful. And if not and it only turns out to be my own little online journal, that is okay too.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Greene St,Baltimore,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment