Monday, February 4, 2013

Tired

Daddy has had a pretty bad day today. I got here early and we both fell right back to sleep. I woke up around 9, he was still passed out. He woke up when the cleaning lady showed up, but got right back to sleep. She's now vacuuming the stairs right next to his bed and he hasn't moved at all.... What really scared me was I made one of his favorite kinda of sandwiches and he hasn't even woken up to eat it yet. It scares me when he has days like this. There have been just a few thank goodness. It sounds horrible but I find myself checking to see if his chest is still moving because he is sleeping just so heavily. He is sleeping through some of our favorite episodes of Rules of Engagement ... There has got to be something wrong. He usually naps but not like this! Wednesday is a doctor appt, just a regular one... I hope he has enough energy to handle it.




No comments:

Post a Comment