Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Haven't written in a while...

Main reason, I've been busy... And sick. I believe that stress makes you sick and I am living proof. All the stress in my life has caused my body to fight back, with a cold, then two straight weeks of pure exhaustion, followed up by the worst migraine I've ever had in my life. Making a doc appt tomorrow to figure out what the heck I can do to fix it :-/ considering the stress isn't going anywhere!!
Dad just gets worse, bed sores, still has a bad shingles sore that is showing signs of infection, each round of chemo is worse than the last. With this round (he's in last week of round 7) he has had such bad acid reflux that he can barely eat or sleep... Two things a cancer patient needs desperately.
I know it's a selfish thing to say, but I just wish... If he has to get worse... If itd wait until after my wedding (oh ya, I got engaged on the 16th:) ) even though he can't walk me down the aisle or dance
with me... I still need my daddy there to lift my veil and to hand me off.
On another note, at least baseball season has started, gives daddy something to look forward to each day.
Until I find time to write again, farewell




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment