Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I wish that all the different cancers were a part of a gang, so that I could hunt them down one by one.

The title sounds ridiculous, violent and scary even... But it's true. The thing I hate more than anything else in this world, is kidney cancer. Yet there are countless other cancers out there plaguing other peoples' loved ones too. It's hard to have the target of your hatred be non tangible, to have to envision yourself in your dreams conquering cancer cell by cancer cell. When what I really want is to have my hands around the throat of kidney cancer, to be able to watch the life drain from its face, to torture it, to make it feel all the pain that it has made my Daddy feel... My Momma feel... My family feel... Me feel.




Yes, I'm angry and I might even be a little mental. I think I have every right to be. I think I have every right to want to hunt down kidney cancer and kill it for myself. Then, hunt down every other cancer out there... The ones that have plagued my family... Ovarian, Prostate, Lung, Blood, Bone, Breast... I want them all, I want them all to suffer. I want to be able to kill them all and save all of my family members and anyone else they have attacked. Most of all, I want to save my Daddy. Kidney cancer, I am going to find you, I will get to you before you have a chance to my Daddy. You can't kill him if I've already killed you.

I wish cancer, got cancer, and died.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment